Of antique Lombard origins
, was the noble residence of the Malatesta
, and properties of the Papal States. Stronghold on the Gothic Line in the terrible 1944 in Longiano
is visited refuge of "displaced persons" under the tunnels of the Castle. Over the past two decades, thanks to the fervor and the liveliness of promoting initiatives tourist - cultural, assumed the role of cultural center of the country of the foothills of Romagna.
• Town Hall: Piazza Tre Martiri, 8 tel. 0547 666411 fax 0543 665860
• Tourist Information Office IAT: Via Borgo Fausto, 33 tel. 0547 665484 Fax 0543 665860
• Teatro Petrella: tel. 0547 665113
• Balestra Foundation: tel. 0547 665850
PLACES TO SEE
• Malatesta Castle, which houses within the Foundation "Tito Balestra" (hours: 10-12 / 15-19 - closed on Mondays (no holiday);
• Museum of Sacred Art (open in the afternoons weekends and holidays):
• Italian Museum of Cast Iron (open in the afternoons weekends and holidays);
• Museum of the territory (open in the afternoons of the weekend and public holidays);
• Teatro Petrella, built in 1870, renovated in 1986.